After two shutdowns, we are so happy to be back!
Maribou Salons are Covid Secure
We are committed to keeping you safe during your visit to any of our Maribou Salon locations in Folsom and Roseville. The team at Maribou Salons has undergone extensive training throughout this challenging year, so we are all up-to-date on California's social distancing and hygiene requirements. Here are a few changes you might notice.
- More space between our styling stations and partitions between our shampoo bowls
- Extra sanitizing precautions are taken, especially in high touch area
- Staggered appointment times means less traffic in the salon at any given time
- Everyone is wearing facial protection
COVID-19 UPDATED GUIDELINES
- Masks are required for ALL clients who visit, preferable an ear loop style. If you are receiving a color service, you may want to opt for a disposable mask instead of one of your cute ones!
- All equipment will be sterilized with Barbicide between clients and all surfaces in the styling station will be wiped down.
- Your Maribou stylist and all front desk staff members will be wearing a mask.
- You and your stylist will be required to use hand sanitizer at the start of your service.
- We ask our clients to refrain from touching any display products at this time, please ask your stylist to grab them from the shelves for you.
- Only the person receiving the service will be permitted in the salon. Please come to your appointment alone unless you a caregiver or are accompanying a minor for their appointment
- We are unable to offer refreshments at this time, but you are welcome to bring in your own drinks (no alcohol please). We will no longer have magazines available in waiting area, but feel free to bring something from home to read use your tablet or phone.
- The salons will be cleaned thoroughly each day, with a regular deep clean. We will continue cleaning the salons to their usual high standard and sanitizing door handles, counter tops and other areas of high contact.
If you feel sick or have symptoms, please stay home.
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please reschedule your appointment. We'll get you back in the books as soon as you're feeling better.
– Cough or flu like symptoms
– Do you have a high temperature
– Loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have recently traveled to any high risk states or countries.